Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today has been a low day. I have an exam tomorrow which always brings a higher level of stress, but all I want to do today is hear his voice telling me everything will be okay. All the stages have come full force today...anger, guilt, denial...they're all here. I had to leave class today for the first time since my birthday. The thing is, I was waiting for this. It's like I had too many good days in a row and I knew that was abnormal. It started on Saturday and the days have progressively gotten worse until I hit my breaking point today. I don't want to talk to anyone, talking about anything but Kevin just pisses me off because that is the only thing on my mind. Right now I could careless about my test, but I absolutely have to do well on it. My grade matters and somehow I have to pull my head out of the darkness and attempt to focus...just for the rest of the day. These are the days I need Kevin so badly...but if he were here...I wouldn't be having these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment