Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh Geezzzzz! The up and down roller coaster of grief has sent me on a pretty wild ride the last couple weeks. With the holidays and finally having time off, my days are more like a child's roller coaster than anything. They are up, down, there is crying, the occasional fit, laughing, some more crying, and finally the day is over and I am back where I started. I am still on break from school until February (which I am very, very glad I decided to take) so I have LOTS of time to fill up during the day. I love Boise. The people, the restaurants, the mountains, but most important...my friends and family. It is really nice to be around people who really knew Kevin. I love to hear stories that I have never heard about him. I think that one of the best ways to keep his spirit alive and inspire others to be like him. He was such an incredible man and had such a kind heart. I have said this before but...the world needs more Kevin's. I miss his smile, but that encourages me to smile everyday. I miss his laugh, but that makes me want to laugh everyday. I miss his compassion and love for others, and that just makes me want to be a better person everyday for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment