Today has been a good day. It is surprising because today is the 4 month anniversary. It is also very relieving because I have had quite a few bad days in a row... I was well over due for a good one. This also comes at a good time because I have two exams in a row this week and I need to be focused to study. I know Kevin is watching out for me, it is just still so hard to believe he is gone though. I still think about him all day long, but I have periods of focus that are returning to me. I was able to clean my apartment and do laundry...in the same day! This may sound like a very small feat, but to me it is huge. It is days like this, these glimmers of hope that keep me going and keep me moving forward. I get up everyday and I try for Kevin. I started this journey long ago for me, for my dreams and goals, and for our future. I continue now in his honor and my future.
The picture above is from camping in the South Hills in Idaho with some good friends in the summer of 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment