Friday, August 5, 2011

I am excited that finals will be over next week, but it also makes me very sad to think about.  By this time next week I would be on my way to see Kevin for my three week break from school.  I was looking forward to this time since I saw him last on May 14th.  I will never forget that day.  We woke up an hour and a half late and I made it to the airport 45 minutes before my plane took off.  Our goodbye was rushed that day.  I just wish I would have missed my plane now so I could of had that one last day with him, and not be rushed.  I will be visiting Cedarville while I am on the west coast and it will be nice to see family and friends...it will also be very hard to go back to that place.  Hopefully I can find refuge in God and school this week.  The next few days will be very hard...Monday is our 2 year anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment