Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sunday was pretty hard.  I didn't have anything planned and I have quickly come to realize that my day will turn into a pit of laziness and sadness if I do not plan something everyday.  I missed him so much that it became an overwhelming feeling and I couldn't get out of bed.  I finally dragged myself out of the apartment at 5pm and walked to a friends house.  For some reason the only person that gives me comfort in those times is Scott, Kevin's best friend.  I know Kevin is looking down on the bad times and wishing I would not sleep all day and I try to do what he would want.  Yesterday I tried to keep myself busy the whole day and it was definitely a better day.  I had feelings of hope and glimpses of the future.  Those have been things I have not had since I lost him.  Finals are next week and it is almost impossible to study.  By this time I would be up by 7am and in the library most of the day.  I haven't studied in the library since I have been back because the only times I would break would be to talk to Kevin.  It is hard to know he will never be my break to look forward to again.  The picture above is of Kevin and his groomsmen on our wedding day.  He had some pretty amazing friends that I was fortunate enough to know and love as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment