Tuesday, September 6, 2011
First day back and school and we are already in the full swing of things. Yesterday was a really tough day so it was nice to be busy all day long today to keep my mind going. I had to go grocery shopping due to the extremely outdated OJ and moldy veggies in my refrigerator and figured I was overdue for a trip to the supermarket. As I got to the cheese section I found myself looking for Horseradish cheese because it was always something Kevin and I loved to eat with crackers for a snack. I think I looked in the specialty cheese section for 15 minutes before realizing it probably wasn't there...and it made me really sad. Kevin loved to go grocery shopping (something most men avoid at all costs). Most of all, he loved when we could go together, it was like our special time together when we could plan out meals and spend time laughing in the store. I used to look forward to that time too...even waiting in a long line at Winco wasn't so bad when we were together. At least today was better than yesterday and I have learned to hang on to every positive that I can find lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment