Saturday, September 17, 2011
I really hate the weekends. I feel like I have to fill my time up with things to do just to get through them. This weekend I decided to take a trip to Fort Fairfield, ME to see where we lived when I was 5-7 years old. I remember our house well and remember telling Kevin memories I had from that place. When he came back to New Hampshire this fall we were going to make the trip together. It's about a 7 hour drive from Manchester, which is about the same amount of time it normally took us to drive from Boise to Cedarville. It was a good drive and gave me alot of time to think about things, but it mostly just gave me time to miss him. I saw our old house and memories came flooding back. I remember the front porch, the big barn on the side, the pond in the back where I cut my chin open, the trees where Jacob tipped the 4-wheeler over and I broke my collar bone...it was really cool to see it again. I also went to the golf course that is half in the U.S. and half in Canada to hit balls at the driving range. It is a beautiful course and Kevin would have loved it. It's so lonely without my best friend to share these things with. I really miss you babe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment