Saturday, September 24, 2011
Football has been hard to get into this fall. Kevin loved watching college and pro football on the weekends. Since he met me I was slowing molding him into a BSU fan and the last few seasons he was starting to get on board. He loved watching how crazy my mom would get over the games, and he would always try to get her all worked up by talking about "if they lost the game" scenarios. He was always still a Nevada fan at heart and I knew he was happy when they beat BSU last year, even though he wouldn't show it in front of my mom. It is a great memory standing in the freezing cold weather with Kevin at that game. I will never forget him trying to hide his excitement from my parents because he didn't want them to feel bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Funny, I'm sitting here wearing my BSU shirt that I bought in honor of you both!
ReplyDeleteToday was the worst. I couldn't bring myself to call anyone, tried to hide from it all. I can guess how your day was as well. Love you Whitney, talk tomorrow. xoxo