Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have mentioned this before and read in many books, but it has never been more apparent than this week...grief is like a roller coaster.  I felt like I was doing "OK" and then out of nowhere, I feel like I've been hit by a mac truck.  There was nothing in particular that triggered it.  I just woke up and felt like I was back at the first week.  Maybe it's because Saturday will be the 3 month mark.  We are studying pregnancy in school right now, which is both fascinating and extremely sad at the same time.  I wanted to have kids with Kevin so badly and he would have been such a great dad.  We were trying to be responsible and have our life in order before it happened and now all I can think about sometimes is that I wish I had that part of him with me.  A child that was ours.  I truly believe there is a greater plan...but at times like this it is hard to see what that plan could possibly be.

The picture above is from our honeymoon.  It was always one of my favorites because I would tell people "our kids are gonna have the best eyes."

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

1 comment: